2 bananas (mushed with a fork)
3 tbs. coconut oil
2 cage free eggs
4 tbs raw honey
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 cup 1/2 sliced strawberries
1. Spray a bread pan with cooking spray or coconut oil and preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix wet ingredients (mushed banana, coconut oil, eggs, honey) in a bowl.
3. Mix in dry ingredients (flour, baking powder) with wet ingredients.
4. Fold strawberries into the mixture
5. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
6. Drizzle a little honey over the top, and let the bread cool down. Enjoy!