One of the best parts of camping is s'mores, and they're definitely one of my favorite desserts. I also love baking as you guys know by know, so I decided to throw together an all natural, organic s'mores cookie recipe. Here it is!
1 cup organic graham crackers
1 stick organic butter, melted
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 tsp. baking powder
dark chocolate chips
dandies vegan mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prep a pan with a cookie sheet
2. Make graham crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor
3. Mix graham cracker crumbs and half of the melted butter
4. Mix in almond flour, honey, and the other half of the butter
5. Mix in baking powder and dark chocolate chips
6. Put dough in the fridge for 5 minutes
7. Roll into balls and put in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Add mini marshmallows on top (2-3 per cookie) and bake 5 more minutes for marshmallows to cook.
9. Let cookies cool, and then enjoy them!