I love baking, especially with my friends. It's so fun and this sounds funny, but it's kind of therapeutic. My friend Emily and I love baking together, and the other day we were making some stuff and came up with this oatmeal dark chocolate cookies! They're all natural, gluten free, egg free, and so yummy! I hope you enjoy them!
1 1/2 cup oats
3/4 cup gluten free flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 stick organic butter, melted
dash of vanilla
1/4 cup honey
small dash of ginger
big dash of cinnamon
dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prep a cookie pan with parchment paper
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (except the spices)
3. Mix in the wet ingredients
4. Mix in the dashes of spices for a little extra flavor and fold in dark chocolate chips
5. Form dough into small balls (this recipe makes a pretty big batch)
6. Bake for 15-16 minutes, and enjoy!