The lemon blueberry combination is definitely a classic, and I think it's genius. The flavors go together so well, and the pairing tastes delicious in muffins, scones, coffee cakes- you name it! Since I am a pretty big fan of the lemon blueberry mash up, I recently made a lemon blueberry bread recipe, that turned out to be soft and the slightest bit under baked- all together, it's delicious. It's egg free, gluten free, and made with healthy, clean ingredients, making it a great option for a quick grab and go breakfast or a coffee time snack. So, here it is!
2 mushed bananas (very ripe)
1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
dash of vanilla
2 tbs raw honey
1 1/.2 cups almond flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
big handful of organic blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prep a bread pan by spraying it coconut oil
2. Mix wet ingredients in a bowl
3. Mix in dry ingredients
4. Gently fold blueberries into the mixture
5. Spread the mixture into your bread pan, an bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes
6. Take the bread out of the oven and let it cool.. then enjoy!