I was experimenting with some cookie recipes and came up with these babies! Gluten free, organic, and only 5 ingredients, they're a really good option for a sweet treat! I hope you enjoy them!
1/4 cup organic sugar
1 cup coconut flour
1/2 stick organic butter, melted
1/3 cup raw honey
1 cage free egg
1. Prep a pan with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350.
2. Mix sugar and coconut flour.
3. Mix in the wet ingredients.
4. Roll dough into balls and flatten each dough ball with a fork.
5. Stick in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
*Makes about 12 cookies